- The system only tracks personally identifiable information from visitors if they opt into the job alerts or update notifications.
- The system does not track resume submissions with any information that may identify a person, only general statistics regarding the number of applications and the dates thereof.
- Standard web statistics are tracked through Google Analytics, including IP, referrers and geographical location. However, none of this information is personally identifiable except through sanctioned hosting provider requests.
- Human Resource staff have fully authenticated logins and passwords which protect their job postings and reporting/statistics. Job applications are not kept online in any way, only emailed to partners' HR staff immediately upon submission.
- The Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) shall not be held responsible for the veracity of online job applications.
- The GNWT shall not be held responsible for the sending or receiving of job applications through email or other means.
- The GNWT shall not be held responsible for notifying job seekers of pertinent positions per their alert settings, as emails can be misrouted or lost in server-side systems.
- The GNWT shall not be held responsible for the job postings published by themselves or its partners, nor of any guarantee made by the postings, or any communications that result from any transaction between the job seeker and the HR staff.
- The GNWT shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any information posted within this website, nor its currency, nor any communications that are facilitated by the website.